Gender equality: an important subject on International Women’s Day 2018
Did you know that every 8TH of March is set aside as INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
These are some of the issues women face globally and must be looked at if we are to change the narrative of bias gender equality all over the universe.
International Women’s Day is a time to call for change and to celebrate acts of courage by ordinary women who have played extra ordinary role in history of their countries and communities.
- Women’s right are important and shouldn’t be overlooked
- Achieving gender equality and empowering women and girls is the unfinished business of our time, and thSe greatest human rights challenge in our world.
- There is a global movement for women’s rights for equity and justice.
- Sexual harassment, violence and discrimination against women must stop.
- Women must be empowered in all settings but rural and urban.
Envision Global Care Foundation celebrates women all over the world who has strived irrespective of the conditions to add value to their families, communities and the world at large.
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN DAY as we #pressforprogress for REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH OF INTERNALLY DISPLACED WOMEN.
YOU CAN ALSO READ: