Want to know more about Envision Global Care Foundation?
Envision Global Care Foundation is a humanitarian Health focused not-for-profit non-governmental organization. The birth of EGCF came as a result of the founder, Mrs Dorris Onouhah’s passion to seek better ways to help and assist the under-served, low-income and marginalized societies get quality medical services and interventions. EGCF as a duly registered organization under the corporate affairs commissions of Nigeria, began its humanitarian and charity operations in 2017. Envision Global Care Foundation like other non-governmental organizations, has been on the frontline mobilizing resources, providing and delivering high impact quality health projects and interventions to rural, marginalized, economically disadvantaged communities, IDP’s and orphanages in Nigeria, with a view to expanding to other parts of Africa.
We recognize the need to build partnerships and collaborations, that is why we work with all relevant stakeholders to achieve our goals and objectives
Our Goal is that the less privileged access high-impact maternal and child healthcare services at little or no financial cost. This we have been able to do through strong partnerships, evidence –based programs, advocacy and strategic philanthropy.
Envision Global Care Foundation (EGCF) is a humanitarian and development non-governmental organization (NGO) that is entrenched in the principles of giving back to the society. We have successful experience at delivering high-impact health and humanitarian services to less privileged women and children, as well as working to improve livelihoods of under-served families and communities. While we are aware of the contextual factors that militate against progress in improving health and well-being; eradicating poverty and attaining peaceful communities; and improving educational outcomes, especially for children and youth, we are poised to achieve measurable success through strong partnerships, evidence-based programs of action, impact investment, advocacy, and strategic philanthropy.
A world where every society has full access to quality and healthy livelihoods without any form of discrimination.
- The Foundation works to:To mobilize and deploy resources for the provision of high-impact health services and interventions to underserved, less privileged societies in Africa, at little or no cost to them.
- To build partnerships, collaboration to facilitate investments in the provision of high-quality medical care services to low income, underserved societies in Africa.
- To research and advocate for policies, programs that will foster the development of health care services in Africa.
Read the President’s note
The activities of the Foundation are entrenched in the principles of giving back to the society. We are guided by:
- Accountability: Our growing partnerships are encouraged and sustained through incontrovertible probity and transparency.
- Integrity: Straightforwardness and consistency remains our guiding principle in delivering care to our target group(s).
- Non-Discrimination: We care without bias to creed, class, race, religion, tribe, gender or political disposition and affiliation.
Read also: EGCF Accomplishments